Wednesday, September 12, 2007

about me

A)
I like journal writing, but prefer not write poems.
B)
I like the authors Dan Brown and Michael Crichton because of their fast paced intense thriller novels they write. Some of my favorites include: Angels and Demons, Digital Fortress, Deception Point, Next
C)
Metaphor Poem:

Writing about Poems

Writing about poems can be fun
for some
For others, a poem is a huge ugly beast
that will eat them to say the least
However, the one practices writing
ideas will come like lightning
And poems won't be as threatening anymore
and you will want to write more
Nevertheless, it still is hard to write,
but teachers can help you do it right
if you let them, not out of sight
When you become a master of poems,
and other amateurs ask for help, its an omen
that you may become a professional writer
and in the future be writing poems on the computer
and publishing them to become an author.

3 comments:

ujcorn said...

haha u spelled threatening wrong!!!
lol...jk.
Good poem tho, by the way, check out my blog: www.fortunecookiepalace.blogspot.com

look under: view my complete profile

Ross Neal said...

Not anymore

Anonymous said...

was the first book of Brown's you read Da Vinci Code? I actually read that book and it actually was enjoyable. Anyway, class is over.