Thursday, October 11, 2007

Assignment #5

1. It was a warm beautiful day in the park with a clear blue sky. There was joy and laughter in the atmosphere, but there was only one person who had a dark cloud over his head. That person was John who like always was depressed and lonely.

2. It was a day like any other for John. He would sit down on the same swing bench in the same park every afternoon.

3. Wham, then it went black. That was the last thing John remembered before he lost his family. but that was 5 years ago and now he still feels lonely and depressed as ever.

4. John was a very lonely and depressed man. He lost his family in a car accident and now he just strolls in parks wishing he could be there with his family.

1 comment:

Tyler K's Blog said...

I guess I like number one the most although I already know which one is yours. I would say keep with the one you've got, it's the best choice! =P
1 - =) 2 - =( 3 - =( 4 - eh... =I