Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Creating Fear


1. I like to be frightened only a little bit, however I love to frighten others especially my sister. Occasionally, I like to watch scary movies, but I don't normally watch horror movies.

2. I don't get scared easily, but there is only once thing that scares me a lot and that's a centipede- and only a certain species the one above. Every once and a while I see one crawling in my basement of my house.

3. To me a mad person is someone who has lost their morals and common since and isn't in their right mind.

4. Pressure can drive someone mad like money problems, divorce, being dumped, family leaves, no friends, humiliation, peer pressure, depression, and especially drugs and alcohol.

3 comments:

Tyler K's Blog said...

I love cetipedes, they are my best friends. Just kidding, but I dont mind them that much. I agree with your definition of madness though that a mad person is someone who has lost their morals and common since and isn't in their right mind. I also agree with your idea of scary movies. I only will watch them sometimes, not all the time and not too scary.

Peter said...

I agree, I have watched a few scary movies but I generally would prefer to watch something taht would make me laugh or smile even. I hate centipedes and spiders; they are all around my house and when I see them I freak out. I agree with your idea of a mad person. Nowadays, people can be driven to madness by many things; life is hard and only getting harder so I can't exactly blame someone when I hear they have freaked out during the day.

Unknown said...

Ok i did not need to see that picture. I dislike things with a lot of legs. I agree with your causes of madness that a lot of it has to do with outside people not really your self but the people around you.